NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 5: My handphone rosak!

I think it's ironic how I used to be really bad at geography when I was in school but I ended up working in the airlines industry. I process e-mails from travel agents daily but I don't even know where the hell is Saigon or Male. Haha.

Anyway, today everything was OK at work. Less e-mails came in. But what happened AFTER work wasn't OK.

In the morning, when I first arrived at the office, I checked my handphone. Surprisingly it was off. I tried switching it on but I couldn't. Which was weird, because I already charged the phone the last night, no way the battery was low.

When I got home, I charged it and tried switching it on. The "Nokia" screen appeared and then nothing. I tried switching it on many times, unsuccessfully. So now I'm using my mum's old phone. No 3G Internet. Not even a camera.

Another bad thing that happened is, I was waiting at a traffic light on my way home. A car on the opposite side was going too fast and hit my side mirror!Luckily nothing serious happened, there wasn't even a scratch.

No comments: