NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 11: Rainy day (edited)

If you read my earlier post (Day 6), I mentioned that I will never want to use the NKVE when it rains. So today I went home using NPE. Guess what? The travel time is almost the same. I spent 2 hours on the road. BUT using NPE is worse. It involves a lot of tricky lane changes, and when I arrived at Sg. Besi, I immediately headed towards the Smart tunnel, only to find that it's CLOSED. They should have put a warning in RED letters, instead of those misleading orange letters. Whenever they wanna wish you Selamat Hari Raya --> orange letters. Selamat Hari Kemerdekaan --> orange letters. They should put it in RED, blinking letters. OK, I admit, I'm myophic, but I seriously doubt other people can read it in the heavy rain. Anyway, thanks to my superior driving skill *clears throat*, I managed to maneuver the car back to Sg. Besi. If I missed that small exit I would have gotten lost in Cheras!

Next time, I'm using the NKVE. It takes ages to get home, but at least the roads are simple and I don't have to do a lot of tricky maneuvers.

Anyway, today I wore the new clothes that I bought the other day. And the grey pants I talked about? Well, I tried it on in the fitting room, and the considering that it's only RM30 (after 60% discount), I bought it without thinking. I didn't even try to walk in them.

Today I wore it...and...it was a complete torture. It was sooo tight. I walked like how Japanese women walked in their kimonos. Sitting down is uncomfortable. Praying is even harder (I was worried my pants might get torn when I sujud!). My movement was totally restricted! I had a big lunch and after I ate, my stomach felt like it was going to burst. Not only that, when I was walking, I was extremely concious of visible panty line (a big fashion no-no!) since the pants was so tight.

I think I'm gonna burn the pants and never wear it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u have a cousin who is smaller than u, so u dont have to burn the pants.

*ehem ehem*

ahahaha =P

Nana said...

Haha noted. Faham2...