NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, April 4, 2008

1st day of my long-awaited holiday

Bored.

The BF rarely communicate with me.Wonder what he's up to?

Have started reading. The book: Do You Remember The First Time by Jenny Colgan.

Anyways,this morning I was indulging in one of "window shopping" experience as ISetan sent a new catalogue to my house and I dunno whether to feel happy or sad but...
Vera Wang made a new perfume...Flower Princess. And it's pink. So gorgeous. It must smell good too. Floral scent.
And there's this totally chic Nine West shoulder bag, it has a huge star on it, it cost RM299 but 50% off for members. I'm have the membership card -____-

I'm having a tough time here. Kept thinking about it all day. No way I can go to KLCC and buy it. I've sworn off shopping. Urghh this is hard.

I'm getting sick of having to apply tea tree oil all the time. Pimples, please dissappear.
And I'm getting bored of working out too. Why can't I have a naturally fantastic figure? Why can't I be naturally beautiful?

No comments: