NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, April 11, 2008

B-o-r-e-d

I know there are many times I've said "I'm bored" but today boredom is at its worst.
My mum went back to JB to pick up my car(yes,I'm getting my own car!) so it's just me and my dad today.
I'm incharge of more of the house chores since mum's gone. I know it sounds weird but I kinda enjoy it. Honestly I prefer house chores 10x more than studying. Maybe I should become a housewife.
All I did today was workout my abdominals (I'm getting less motivated each day, I didn't see any difference!), and finish reading The Matchbreaker. It's a great read! I'd give it 10/10! Apart from that I have nothing to do.
I'm not a telly person either. Everything on tv just bores me.
I'm so weird coz I wanna be a housewife and I don't like tv.
Anyway today I replace my mum as Koko's Siamese twin. It's so annoying she follows me everywhere. It's like we're attached by several blood vessels and 3 major organs.

No comments: