NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Got my star bag!

-picture a bit blur, using the crappy Cybershot phone-
I ponteng class today and went to KLCC with my parents. My dad was looking for new trousers coz his waistline is decreasing after the operation. He gave me and my mum some cash too so it's shopping spree for the three of us! Hee!! Mum bought some Clinique stuffs.
I wanted to buy a beaded bag. Unfortunately Axxezz sells evening purses only now and the kiosk which sells all the beaded stuffs has this one bag which cost RM149.90 but looks like it's supposed to be RM29.90 :PSo no beaded bag for me. Then I decided to look for a bright,multicolored bag. No luck. I don't wanna go into Roxy coz it's so common and another 50 people will be wearing the same bag as me, and the bags at Billabong are HIDEOUS. Headed for Nine West, and the Estrella black-n-pewter bag I've always wanted is on sale!! 50%. Comes with a makeup bag. Heehee. I'm so glad I ponteng EIS today.
Anyway, the other day I bought the Maybelline Angelfit foundation refill. I already have an Angelfit foundation but it makes my skin looks like petroleum. So I bought the refill in lighter shade but my skin still looks like petroleum. I just loathe foundations that looks "natural" on skin. So today I bought the Clear Smooth foundation, and I think I'll be using it from now on. It's a bit expensive compared to buying Angelfit refill(Clear Smooth is RM37), but who cares coz last time I've used an even much much more expensive foundation, i.e.Origins(the refill is RM80).Err why on earth am I talking about foundations here...

No comments: