NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

6.30pm

I'm writing(or rather,typing) this entry with trembling hands, I suspect it's hypoglisemia coz I'm fasting today, and I was exhausted coz of the walkathon around OU and Ikano yesterday I didn't wake up for sahur this morning.
I'm typing this on the dining table, with a plate of curry puffs beside me, and a bag of Goldfish crackers on my right. Sooo tempting.
Oh, and I'm thinking about the pasta carbonara yesterday. It was so yummy. And the bread dipped in olive oil too. Last year when I wanted to lose weight my father suggested that I eat bread with olive oil. He ate that in one of his business class trips.
I'm glad that OU,The Curve,Ikano are far away from my house, else I will grow to the size of a bear by now, coz of all the restaurants and the availability of good food there. Whenever I'm there it's so hard to decide what to have for lunch. You can find almost anything there.And that's the only place where I can find the Snore strawberry candy and Cupcake Chic which I love so much!

No comments: