NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Adventures of Cute Mobil and me

Today is a real adventure for cute mobil and me.

We went to Great Eastern mall. Going there was easy, except for the part that I have to pass through the extremely busy Jalan Ampang. But we did it!! Yeay!! Only my mum was a bit nervous and doesn't trust 100% on my driving. My dad,on the other hand, says that my driving is good. Cute Mobil doesn't really like my mum anyway. Yesterday I locked Cute Mobil and then mum tried to open her back door. Cute Mobil screamed her alarm out. Hehe.

On our way home, it's raining heavily. We're talking about major downpour here. First time I drove in the rain, heavy one some more. Hehe. So proud. What makes me even prouder is that when I arrived home, I had to reverse park into the porch, in the rain! Cute Mobil and I were lucky the road in front of the house isn't as busy as usual. Very challenging for a bad driver like me but I managed to park Cute Mobil.

No comments: