NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last paper today. Project management. Tough, as expected. And unexpectedly, there's a question on Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). The question asked us to construct a friggin WBS for a project. How the heck am I supposed to know? I'm not a bloody project manager. I'm a 2nd year civil engineering student who couldn't even manage her own study plan.

Sneak peak of the WBS question and my(lame)answers:

Activity: Site clearing from trees and other unwanted vegetation.

My WBS: Cut trees
Scrape off vegetation

Activity:Cutting,bending and fixing of reinforcing steel bars inside formworks for foundation, columns and beams.

My WBS: Cut steel bars
Bend steel bars
Fix steel bars inside formwork <---thing is wrong, coz WBS must be a short description, only 1/2 words.Haiyahh..

Activity:Laying of bricks and plastering worksfor walls.

My WBS: Lay bricks
Mix cement to make plaster<--wrong!wrong!wrong!
Plaster walls

My answers are so funny, but I can't laugh coz,well,this is my future I'm talking about here.I'm such an idiot I didn't even introduce other activities.

Anyways, now that I'm on a 2-week hols (3 months actually, special sem doesn't count), I have a list of things to do:

1)Eat at all the places I've always wanted to dine in (J.Co,Wondermilk,Italiennes...)
Asyeeee bring me there!!!!!!!!!!!
2)Exercise and lose 7kg
3)Clean my room
4)Read

Oh,I have to stay in for a few days coz right now I look like a character from Star Trek. I got 5 huge bumps on my face. I'm not exagerrating. I hate pimples.

No comments: