NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm back!

-my anniversary gift!-



It's been awhile since I last updated this blog. A lot of things had been happening lately but I just don't feel like blogging. I don't feel like sharing whatever I'm doing,eating etc etc with the world.

I've started special semester this week. I'm taking one subject only, Engineers in Society. My class is only on Monday and Tuesday. My roomie is a nightmare came true. I don't wanna talk about it here. Buat sakit hati je.

My bf and I exchanged anniversary gifts a few days ago. I got the Clinique Happy Heart set (tq dear!!) and I gave him a couple of weights for the legs.We took our photos at Dreamworld too.This time at Cineleisure.

Erm...got my exam results too. The only thing that I'm proud of is that I got an A for Mechanics of Materials. Yipee!!

Oh,and I've wasted a few days ago in JB. I was beyond bored. But yesterday, my aunt brought me to Tebrau City, this shopping mall that could've rivaled KLCC (but KLCC still wins though). At Tebrau City, Dorothy Perkins had a 50% off sale. There's a huge bookstore there, Harris, and I love it coz some of the books are so cheap. Got a copy of "Lipstick Jungle" by Candace Bushnell. It's hardcover, it's a bestseller and it cost RM12.50 only. It's against the law of physics not to buy it!

No comments: