NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Highlights of today


PLACE I WENT TO:Sunway Pyramid


WINDOW SHOPPING: Bought another book by Chris Manby coz I love The Matchbreaker so much. It's called Seven Sunny Days. RM13.90 but RM9.50 after discount. What a bargain. Window shopping at Ace Hardware. Yeah, of all places rite? But surprisingly I wanted to buy lots of things there:


  • Metallic shade

  • Steering wheel cover

  • Rear sunshade

  • Side shade

  • Ring cover

  • Foot pump

  • Booster cable

  • Tar remover

  • Small camera tripod

I even feel tempted to buy a small leveler(hahaha) and a floral painted screwdriver. But of course, I've improve my shopping habits so I didn't buy those straightaway. Hell no. The total price is RM134.70. I jot down the price and consult my father. Father said wait til he gets his bonus. He's been saying that since early this year.



Anyway,I saw this Clinique Happy gift set in pink and orange. I want!!!


BOWLING:


This time we played two games I won both games :)


LUNCH:


Finally I've tried J.Co!! And good news...I'm not addicted!! Yeay! Tried this donut with chocolate cream. Ermm the chocolate is too bitter for me, and I much prefer Dunkin Donuts. Couldn't finish my donut so my bf and I swop donuts. I finished his, which taste a bit better. It has Oreo topping I think.


Lunch at the newly opened Wendy's. I wanted to order baked potato with sour cream and chives but I couldn't find it on the menu and the girl at the counter looked kinda annoyed that we took so long to decide so I chose baked potato with cheese and 4pcs chicken nuggets. Urghh my diet is so ruined. And once I sat down, I notice that baked potato with sour cream is right next to baked potato with cheese on the menu. Arghh! Ermm it's kind of dissappointing coz on the ads the burgers and all the food look so yummy and tempting but once you've had a taste of it, it's no difference that McDonalds.


Since I didn't take any protein for lunch, I felt hungry in the evening so we ate at Sushi King :)


No comments: