NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Me Vs. The World

THINGS THAT ANNOY ME:

1.Uniten
Went there this morning only to find that apartment check-in has been postponed to tomorrow morning.

2.Expensive labels with clothes that looks like RAGS
E.g: Benetton.
I won't pay RM200 for a simple cardigan which I can make it myself (but have no time to make it,so no choice, have to buy it)

3.Cheap labels that sells fugly clothes
E.g: Diesel, Goggles,Romp
Plus, they're so affordable that everyone wears them. I came to class only to discover that my classmates own the same thing as me. And those hideous graffiti-printed tees! Ughh.

4.ISetan,KLCC
Coz they renovated the ladies section and got rid of Hush Puppies,Lee and other cool brands and transform it into a shoe department. Lots and lots of shoes. Who wants to look at them anyway? Well, I know who would. Friggin shoe-addicts of course.

5.Brands I've never heard of but cost a bomb
E.g: Vertical Club, Iora.

6.Simple t-shirts that cost an arm and a leg

7.Shoe-addicts
I still don't understand why some women have a shoe-fetish. Shoe is like a neccessity, like toothbrush. You only need one or two pairs and that's it. I wouldn't wanna spend my money on something I wear on my feet and gets dirty at the end of the day. It's much better to splurge on handbags.

8.When I want something but it's the last time on display and it's already dirty and the shop won't give a discount
Like the cute pink tissue box I saw at Memory Lane just now.

No comments: