NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I think this weekend is the most boring weekend in my entire life. On Friday I was with my dad, doing nothing, just staring at the ceiling. And yesterday, well, there's nothing much I can do coz my aunt and uncle's here. And today, I thought today is a Monday so I'm pretty excited coz tomorrow(supposedly Tuesday) I'll be going on a date. Then I look at the newspaper and thought, "Oh, today is Sunday."

The TV fails to amuse me, as usual, and in the morning I took Cute Mobil for a drive. My mum refused to go out today coz she said she's tired. I don't know what is it to be tired of. The past two days, she's kinda like on a vacation. Went to JB by flight, and comes back by car, which my uncle drove, not her(sometimes I wish she's like other people's mothers who can drive their kids around). Meanwhile, I had been working my butt off, cleaning the dishes, and doing the laundry (trust me, there's A LOT of clothes to be washed),cooking and doing all the work. I'm the one who should be complaining that I'm tired.

I feel kinda depressed today, coz of my pimples and weight and stuff. I eat just a couple pieces of fish fingers(oven baked) and 2 mini cheese pizzas(total of 140kCal) and my weight shot up to the moon. It's so depressing. Why can't I be naturally slim? What makes me even more depressed is living in the same house with my grumpy mother whom I don't see eye-to-eye with. And the fact that I live in Malaysia also makes me sad. I'm getting sick of the weather here. And I don't feel safe here. Everyday you read the paper, and there's someone being kidnapped or someone being robbed and murdered. I wanna live in the countryside somewhere in the UK(with a breathtaking view,of course). Where I can safely have romantic picnics with my husband at night, lying on the grass and stuffs like that. OK I'm being overly romantic here.

No comments: