NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Please excuse my language when you're reading this...I'm so pissed off...This isn't my usual self k

Yesterday on my way to Uniten, my retarded roomate called me, sounding as if her world is about to crash down, just because she's all alone at the apartment. Seriously retarded ok? She even complained how I'm rarely at home, and that I should switch rooms with her friend. She even suggested that I tumpang at her room. I was like, what the F? I'm not some kind homeless loser, nk tumpang2 orang. Some more it's against the apartment law wtf. So I said nevermind, just CHILL, I will move out soon. It's my pleasure to move out. Hehe.
So I decided to move out on my own, and not to wait and discuss with her friend. I came home, ready to get my things out, and she was so shocked that I'm moving out. Turns out that her friend tak jadi exchange rooms with me. Well, too bad lah, I already moved out. She actually BEGGED me to move in back. And I was like, get off me, you moron! I'm so glad to be moving out. If I have to live for 1 sem (even though it's only special sem) with an needy crybaby like that, I'll go nuts.
So imagine how pissed off I was. I waited for the guy at the accomodation office for almost 1 friggin hour to change apartment, and then when I was packing my stuffs and sweating like a pig, the retard whine and tagged along behing me. Please don't move out,don't move out,don't move out. Change back your rooms la bla bla bla. No one in this house, I'm all alone. You should've waited for my decision before you change room. Yak,yak,yak. I wish I could punch her lights out. She even complained about her lost keys, and accused ME of having it. I was like, hello! I've just arrived home la, you disorganize,whiny little nutcase. And you're the one who suggested that I moved out in the first place, now you're telling me to move back it? Just because your friend backed out??
So when I finally came up to my new room, I found that it's already occupied. Apparently someone had booked the room but has not paid yet. So I went to the accomodation office again. Everyone agreed that it's totally not my fault, and this mess is entirely because of that girl who hasn't paid. I said I don't mind changing rooms again, but the lady there said no way, she's got a headache from all this mess.
So I felt pretty bad about this, splitting two close friends up. Previously this had happened to Fiza and me. She didn't pay and suddenly someone check into the house. Even though the two girls said that it's ok when I apologize, I felt bad and I got a feeling that deep down inside they just wanted to chop my head off.I was so tired,sad and annoyed(the retard followed me all the way since I packed, til I move to my new room, and to the accomodation office), I cried my heart out.
Had dinner with my bf at Sushi King and stayed in Alamanda til 9pm coz I was so afraid to come home to my room.When I do came back, the girl-who-hasn't-paid told me that she wanted to stay with her friends, and asked me if I agree to change rooms again. I said I don't mind. So we exchanged keys, and she agreed to write the letter on my behalf. I gave her all the necessary detail and even taught her how to forge my signature(it's ok to do this under certain circumstances OK).
Anyway, in my hurry (or maybe it's because of that scheming,evil little twerp), I left one bag at my old apartment. I wanted to get it back but the retard wasn't home. Kinda worried now, whether I can get that bag back or not. It has some important contents like Benefit makeup remover(expensive,RM90), a pair of contact lens and bottle of solution still full(it's a waste not to get them back), a small bottle of toner(even though there's only a little left, it's Clinique), my medicine, pads,deodorant and oh, my favourite Body Shop Neroli Jasmin perfume!

No comments: