NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dreamworld!



Went to OU with my bf. Searched for Wondermilk but couldn’t find it.
Had lunch at Italiennes (yeay!). At first I thought it’s like Nandos standard, but actually it’s more like Fasta Pasta. But whatever. The food was delicious. We ordered carbonara. My diet is totally screwed.
And the highlight of today is...
WE HAD OUR PHOTO TAKEN AT DREAMWORL D FOR THE FIRST TIME!
I’ve always wanted to get our pics taken at a photo booth somewhere. And today my wish came true!We had a great time posing in front of the annoying Japanese-speaking machine. If only that machine can speak English (and in a lower pitch voice please), it would be so much fun. Instead, I had to call upon the assistance of one of the makciks at the counter who clearly doesn’t seem to enjoy her job.
We kept the design of the photos simple. Honestly I don’t like all those hideous frames and ugly effects.
Now we’re addicted to taking pics at photo booths!
And then we window shopped coz I wanted to burn out the calories from the pasta, and then we’re off to Ikea to buy the laundry basket my mum wanted. We window shopped, and bought some stuffs for our cats and then I tried to look for a scrapbook to put all our photos in, but couldn’t find a cute one.
Since we couldn’t find Wondermilk, we found the substitute—Cupcake Chic. I had the Naughty & Nice cupcake (vanilla muffin + chocolate cream) and the bf had Fatal Attraction(chocolate muffin + chocolate cream). One cupcake cost RM4.50 which I think is totally worth it coz it was enough to satisfy my cupcake cravings.
Anyway, I had sooo much fun. Thanks for the wonderful day dear!
My weight is 49.5 now and I’m planning to fast for the next two days.

No comments: