NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, April 10, 2008

My new bag


OK, I know I've promised myself to quit shopping.

But that's unrealistic right?

It's OK to shop once in a while, and within budget.

Today I went to KLCC to buy the Nine West star bag and Yana's birthday present. The amount of money I allow myself to spend is RM150 maximum.

It's kinda sad seeing my parents being so calculative over a bag of pistachio. They were comparing prices of pistachio in KLCC, Ampang Point etc etc which one is cheaper. It's so sad, I mean, it's just a packet of nuts. Yesterday when they were out at The Weld, I told them to buy contact lens solution for me. And today in Guardian they were comparing prices of the solution as well. Whatever.

Anyway today is definitely my lucky day. Nine West is having a stock clearance sale! All the shoes and bags are discounted 50% and some are 60% less, but they look worn out. And there's not only 1,2 or 3 racks of handbags on sale, but 6 racks!

And as usual, whenever I came into an empty store and started getting all excited shopping, a whole lot of other people came in as well. Hmmph! Sibuk je.

Most of the bags are bulky and made of faux snake skin and stuffs, and the star bag I wanted was nowhere to be found(I guess some greedy pig sped off to KLCC the minute she got the ISetan brochure) and in the end I found this glittery blue bag which looks so classy, with 50% discount. My frugal mother, who is always complaining about my addiction to handbags, also fell in love with this brown bag and wanted to buy it, on reason that her Liz Clairborne is worn out (it still looks fine to me, haha, excuses!). The salesperson said that if you buy 2 bags, you get 60% discount for each bag. Haha. I'm so happy.

One thing I love about Nine West bags is that they always come with additional coin purse, or key fob or handphone case or lipstick case. The one I bought today comes with a lipstick case and key fob.

And surprise,surprise, the amount of money I spent today does not even exceed my budget of RM150! I spent RM137.50 only and that's including Yana's present! ;)

No comments: