NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Aween's present

Yana and I gave Aween her birthday pressie today. It’s a mug, for her to bring to the office. So that she’ll remember the two of us, her best mates. Hehe.
Went to Tesco coz Aween wanted to buy some groceries.
Amount of money I spent today:
Yoghurt RM2.70
Mint RM1.20
TOTAL RM3.90

Yana told me she took project management too. And she hated it, especially the arrow digramming thing. See why we’re best friends??
I’m so jealous of Yana coz she’s going to Bandung, Indonesia next month ON ASSIGNMENT. To inspect some buildings there. How cool is that?? Building surveying rocks! I study civil engineering and all I ever did was sit in class looking at slides after slides, or in the lab yawning every 5 seconds, and the best experience I’ve got so far is going to Genting but that’s for my recreation management class.

No comments: