NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, April 17, 2008

New haircut



My mum has this one irritating habit...




Me: Wow! Steamed fish! Where did you bought it?



Mum: It's for ayah.




Me: (comes into kitchen, sees her chopping onions) What are you cooking today?



Mum: I'm cooking for ayah.




Me:Did you cook this? Or did you buy outside?



Mum: It's ayah's food.




Arghh.Pissed off!She never answer my question, and the message is clear: "Stay away from ayah's food and cook yourself Maggi or something."




Cut my hair today. My layers had been going out of shape so I layered my hair again. Layers is just like fringe. It needs maintenance. I think layer is definitely my look, coz same-length hair makes my round face rounder. My dad made me drove to the hairdresser today. *Sigh* I can drive but I can't park. I wish there's a valet parking service at Uniten.

No comments: