NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Got my car today!

It's a Viva. Light green.
My bf decides to call it "Cute Mobil". So from now on it will be refered to by that name.
My uncle drove the car back to KL from JB. He parked the car at the front porch of my house and I didn't get to see or test the car as it was raining. But he was "kind" enough to fill in the details of the car for me.First thing I know is that on Cute Mobil's first journey, she had to carry LOTS of foodstuffs. Otak2, murtabak, chicken pies, ais kacang, muruku etc etc. She smells like those food. I feel sorry for her. I'll get her an air freshner soon.
And then my uncle,who is famous for his bluntness and voicing out his opinions blatantly, commented that my car is expensive. I was like, wt eff?? This comment comes from someone who had suggested to me that I should go for Suzuki Swift or imported cars. I thought I've picked the cheapest and more reliable car around! I mean, Cute Mobil's real price is RM40200 but my dad got a discount so the net price is RM38 200. We've paid the deposit, so the remaining amount we have to pay RM36 000. Is that good enough? Even my bf's kelisa cost RM40 000++.
Another thing my uncle said about my car is that it's kinda complicated. The windows are complicated, and the doors too. He said I'll have to learn the owner's manual. I don't know what's so "complicated" about windows and doors. Is my car a spaceship or what?

No comments: