NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Class starting next week!

My timetable for next semester...at the moment. I hope there won't be any changes and it stays like this!

Three weeks for a holiday is too short. I need three months. Or three years. Hehe.


I have 3 more days to go til the new sem starts. 4 days actually. Because I have no class on Monday. Yeayy!!! I hope things stays this way even after the subject add and drop. No way I could spend 5 days in Uniten...it's TORTURE...I can only last up to 4 days there, max. Every sem I will arrange my timetable so that I have no class either on Monday or Friday. Long weekend! Heehee.


I'm a bit sad though. Today is my last date with Mr.Y before the holiday ends. Next sem, we won't be seeing much of each other. He'll be in Uniten on Monday, I won't. I have class on Tuesday and Friday, he doesn't. We can only meet on Wednesday and Thursday. So depressing.


Anyway, I got rashes on my left hand and chest. It's gross. I don't know how I got them. I don't sweat a lot. I suspect it's insect bites or worse, I got infected from my aunt. My parents told me I got heat rash.

No comments: