NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My fave lippie

I'm so happy today coz I went to Body Shop KLCC and found that my favourite lip colour (shade #46:Bare) is still available!

The other day I went to Body Shop Ampang Point to buy it coz there's a Star Buy sale--buy 2 lip colours for RM68 (one lipstick cost RM42). I wanted my favourite shade 46, but the sales assistant said that it's no longer available and they have stopped manufacturing that shade! I was so devastated. She recommened a shade that is close to my favourite one, which is #42:Dusk Pink, and I trusted her so I bought TWO of it. But guess what? It's not the same!

So today, I went to KLCC, hoping that shade 46 is still available. If not, then I planned to go to MAC instead coz MAC also has gorgeous nude lipstick shades. I'm a fan of natural tone lipsticks, by the way. But I prayed that I won't have to go to MAC, coz they have,like,millions of lipcolours and I'll get a headache choosing the right one. Even if I ask the makeup artists there for help, they won't be able to give the exact same shade. I've tried this before at Clinique and Bloom counters. There is no shade as beautiful as Body Shop's shade 46!

So imagine by happiness when I saw my favourite lipstick at Body Shop's makeup counter. Heehee.

Anyway, right now I'm using my old phone back (Sony Walkman). The Cybershot phone is just so terrible! Mr.Y always complained that he couldn't hear me clearly whenever I called him using the Cybershot phone. Plus, the Cybershot phone is so overrated, the camera is really bad. The Sony Walkman camera always makes me look good. Heehee. Another bad thing about the Cybershot phone is that there is something wrong with its ermm...software?Progam? Ntah la, I'm not good with technological terms and electronic devices. But everytime I switched on my phone, this message will appear: WARNING! ALL CONTENT WILL BE LOST! FORMAT? I said NO. But the phone still format anyway. And all my songs are deleted. Nice.

Oh, I forgot to update about this. My mum is now eating brown rice like me! Hehe. She asked me one day, "Makan ni boleh kurus tak?"

I said, "Boleh."

Besides, the pharmacist at Watsons also told her the goodness of brown rice so now she's including it in her diet. I also told her that brown rice is rich in vitamin B, bla bla bla. Everyday she'll be raving about how brown rice makes her feel full longer.

My mum is becoming more like me (weird!Usually daughters copy their mothers). She even talk like me. Whenever people hear me talking to my mum on the phone, they'll think I'm talking to a friend. Yes, my mum talk like an average 21-year-old. Cool? I'm not sure.

Err, I haven't send in my resumes for industrial training. So lazy. I haven't even typed them. Problem is, I'm so picky. I want a company that is near to my house (or near to my dad's office so we can go together) and it must be a multinational company. I'm so choosy I hate myself.

No comments: