NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, November 7, 2008

Post-examination syndrome

I woke up today with a heavy heart.

I'm supposed to feel good about this holiday. I finally have the chance to relax! But I can't, coz I'm worrying about--you've guessed it--Hydro.

At this point, getting an A or A- is almost impossible. To get B-, B or B+, I would need some kind of miracle. I don't wanna get C or lower!!! Througout my three years in this course, I've never gotten a C, except for Calculus (but that's because I was so lazy during my first year and I didn't attend the lectures). Only ONE C! I don't want to spoil my record by getting another C, or worse, an even lower grade. But if I would be grateful enough to pass hydro.

I'm worrying like mad coz not only I screwed up my final, but my assignment too. The lecturer gave the assignment at the very last minute before final, and I don't have time to do it. I've submitted the assignment, but it was incomplete. I didn't even type it! Omg omg omg.

Now that I'm free, I'll blog more often, but I hope my readers won't get bored with the details of me worrying about my result. I can't help it. I've never messed up an exam as bad as I mess up this one!

One person who has been really supportive of me during the final exam period is Mr.Y. My mum is supportive too, but not when I complain. Whenever I told Mr.Y about my worries, he'll be like, "Its OK. You'll be fine." and things like that. Whenever I say to my mum, "Ma, esok paper susah la." My mum just keep quiet. I'm glad to have Mr.Y coz he's in the same course so he understands. My mum has a diploma in secretarial science, so she has no idea about how tough it is to design composite drains and stuffs.

By the way, lately a couple of my old friends suddenly called me. One of them is this girl whom I used to be close to when I was in foundation and during my first year. And then she left Uniten without telling me! I was alone until my second year, when I've made some new friends. Well, she had been texting me and said she wants to meet up again. I said I'm on holiday, and if she wants to go out, it'll have to be when the new semester starts. But the truth is, I'm NOT looking forward to meet her. Which is weird coz she's fun and I love hanging out with her. But things have change a lot, and I think that leaving the university without telling your best friend is MEAN. So I've came up with excuses so that I won't have to hang out with her when the new sem starts.

OK, now I'm gonna start reading A Year In High Heels by Camilla Morton. Toodles!

No comments: