NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nightmare

Last night I had a bad dream.

I dreamt that I failed my hydro paper.

I told my mum about this, and she said that dreams are usually the opposite of what actually happens in real life. So I searched an online dream dictionary to interpret my dreams.

Here's what I found:

Failing a test

Dreaming that you're failing a test, late for a test, miss a test etc., can represent:
  • fear of failure in real life, or an attempt to mentally prepare for a challenge ahead
  • real or imagined criticism (feeling like you don't meet others' criteria or don't "pass others' tests")

The first part is sooo true. Of course I'm worrying about my result. The second part is also correct, coz everytime I look at advertisements for internships, all they want is CGPA of 3.5 and above, and active in extra co-curricular activities. I feel like I don't meet those companies' criteria!



No comments: