NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Results, driving in the city etc.

Today I drove my mum to Ampang Point. The entire journey there, I was cursing a lot and expressing my anger towards Malaysian drivers. Or more precisely, Malaysian riders. Yup, those on motorcycles.

Just because they're small, just because they're on two wheels, they think they have the right to ride opposing the traffic. I've had two encounters with idiots like this today. They travelled on the wrong side of the road and almost hit my car.

Grr...

Another highlight of today is that result is out! Not on Friday. I was ecstatic the moment I viewed my result, but five seconds later, the excitement just died down. I got A for Malaysian Studies. Hahaha. I'm truly a patriotic citizen of Malaysia :P

I got B for Islamic Studies, a bit dissappointed, considering my effort helping the animals at the zoo and everything, but it's OK. And Hydro--the subject which I wrote rubbish for the final paper--I got B+. =D (Crap la, Blogger got no emoticons)

But why can't I be happy?? I worked so hard for this. But when I accomplished something, I immediately forget about it. And think about what I will face next.

So worried about next sem. All tough subjects. Glad I have Mr.Y to tutor me.

No comments: