NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, November 24, 2008

Love survey

About You

name: Norliyana
age: 21
birthdate: 4th February 1987
location: Ampang
hair color: jet black
eye color: black
height: 150cm
contacts/glasses: contacts
freckles: none

About Your LOVE

name: Muhammad Yasser
age: going to be 23 in just a few weeks!
birthdate: 16th December 1985
location: Subang Jaya
hair color: dark brown
eye color: dark brown

About You And Your LOVE

where did yall meet: we attend the same university

how old were both of you: I was 19, he was 21

are yall in love: Very much

was it love at first sight: Yes...for him!

where did yall go for a first date: Hahaha... Mines. Our least favourite place.

was it fun: Yes it was. Even though I had to cut it short coz my parents were coming to visit me.

where did yall go for the second date: I can't remember. KLCC I think.

was it fun: Every date spelled F-U-N

what was the first gift he/she has givin you: A stuffed animal

whats the first gift you have givin he/she: Colourful stones from Sweden

how often do yall be with each other: In Uniten we see each other almost everyday. During holidays, we meet at least twice a week.

how often do yall talk on the phone: Once every two days. We're trying to cut down our bills. We Skype instead.

do yall have any kids: Haha...not yet!

do yall want to get married: Of course.

what is the most attractive thing on their body: I like his height.

how often do yall tell each other "i love you": Everyday

Final Thoughts

do you think you`ll be with this person forever?
Only God knows the future, and I can only pray that I'll be with him forever.

could you live without this person?
NO!

does this person love you as much as you love him/her?
Yes. We are always competing who loves each other more :D

what do you wish for out of this relationship?
I wish that this relationship will last and blossom into something else, if you know what I mean ;)

OK, I know some of you cynics wanna throw up reading this coz I'm being so cheesy and lovey dovey here but I don't have anything interesting to post, only surveys!

No comments: