NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, November 7, 2008

My parents

Today my parents had one of their "occasional" fights.

It's because of a PHONE.

Our house phone has been constantly ringing, and half of the time the call is for my mum, and the other half of the time, people are asking for my dad. No one ever calls me through house phone now and my friends usually contact me through my mobile.

So just now, the phone rang and my dad refused to pick up the call. He always doesn't want to pick up the phone, which is pretty annoying if you ask me. My mum was eating her lunch. After about 10 rings, my mum gave in a pick up the phone. When she said hello, she choked on a fish bone.

And so, that is why she is so pissed off today and not speaking to my dad.

Seriously, if phone calls are always bothering them, why can't they just pull the phone off the hook?

No comments: