NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, November 16, 2008

More weird things about me

I've been tagged by my cousin Azze (Thanks babe. You know I love tags).Anyway, I've done this tag before, but I don't mind doing it again coz I'm such a vainpot and I love writing about myself. Hahaha.

7 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I used to be very afraid of butterflies as a kid
Back at my old house, there would be lots of butterflies and moths coming out. And guess who they're coming after? Lucky old me. (No surprise there, if you've been following my blog, you'll know that animals,especially lizards,has a flair for me). Ermm...so those butterflies and moths would flutter their wings and land on ME. It's so ticklish so I became afraid of them. But not anymore. I think they're beautiful creatures.

2.I like to copy people's handwritings
I've copied my mum's, my dad's, my boyfriend's, my friends' etc etc. But I still write in my own handwriting. I just copy other's out of boredom.

3. I'm addicted to kuah asam pedas and penang laksa. I can eat those two everyday.

4.I love Snickers Peanuts and Zip Strawberry so much.

5.When I'm sad, I shop.

6.When I'm happy, I shop.

7. When I'm bored, I shop.

I'm tagging:
I've already tagged my blogger friends with this exact same thing.So this time around, those who happens to read this and wants to do this thing, feel free to do so.

No comments: