NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Goodbye lip glosses!

Today I finally cleaned up the mess in my room (as ordered by my mum).

There's two things you have to know about me: I'm a compulsive shopper, I buy things if I like them, I don't think whether I'll use them. Second, I tend to collect lots of junks. I buy lots of stuffs that I rarely use, but I can't bring myself to throw them away. So things just accumulate in my room all these years.

Today I'm being ruthless. I decided to throw away everything that I don't need anymore. Makeup that I rarely used and has expired. I know, it's gross.

These are some of the items that I'm letting go of. Some stuffs from Stila, Lancome. *sobbing* I read in a magazine that you're supposed to discard your lip gloss after, what? A few months? 1 year? Well, some of these glosses had been inside my vanity box since I was in secondary school! So that's why I'm throwing them into the bin even though it's hard for me to :(

No comments: