NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, November 14, 2008

What a boring holiday

-My aircond rosak. So my room is extremely hot and I'm sweating all the time. Not to mention that I got a few tiny pimples as a result of this.

-I don't date as often as I would like to. Coz this week I thought I would be busy helping my mum baking, but in the end she decided to do everything on her own. And next week my grandmother's coming! Arrrgh!

Instead of doing everything on my holiday to-do list, this is what I'm doing.

  • Wake up late. Surf the Internet looking for prospective companies for internship.
  • Daydream about how fun it would be working at this company, or that company.
  • Number of resumes and cover letters completed: ZERO!
  • This process goes on til at night. Then I would Skype with Mr.Y while exchanging videos on You Tube.
  • Laugh at how cheesy and idiotic most of the oldies Malay music videos are.

I'm worried that my eyesight will deteriorate :( coz I spend a lot of time in front of the PC. Will start wearing that pinhole glasses today.

No comments: