NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, November 29, 2008

New apartment

Every sem I will blog about checking into my new apartment.

This sem is not exception.

So today I checked into my apartment. Just as expected, the room has LOTS of lizard droppings. Urghh...And the previous occupant left the window opened. I swept the floor and got rid of all the droppings, so hopefully the lizards will get the idea that my room isn't a public toilet or something. I sealed the window, and the door as well (bought a door seal at Great Eastern mall last night). I checked under the mattress for that nasty reptile creatures, at the back of my closet. So far, none.

I hope they won't intrude into my personal space coz I have to live there for four friggin months.

Hmm...lots of delicious food at home. Was shopping for groceries just now, to bring to Uniten. And I spoilt my eating plan by buying Smarties and Rollercoaster. And my neighbour gave some cupcakes. Errk. Nevermind. I'll lose weight once class starts. So far my weight is still maintained at 44-45kg. So nothing to worry.

No comments: