NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, November 10, 2008

Date

Went to OU with Mr.Y.
Breakfast at Nyonya Colors. Their nasi lemak is one of the best we've ever tasted. But the portion is getting smaller, but the price remains the same, RM2.50.
Planned to watch movies. Then suddenly not in the mood. Then decided to play bowling. Unfortunately I didn't bring my socks. Everytime we go bowling, we have to waste RM3 for socks. Mr.Y will buy the socks for me, then after the game, he'll keep it. We're trying to save money right now, so we're not planning on collecting more socks.
Then we took about half an hour trying to locate Coffee Bean. OU is huge sometimes it's just not so practical. I mean, it's great to have all the shops under one mall, it's a shopping haven for us girls, but sometimes the shops change locations and that's it, I'm lost. We looked at the directory twice but still couldn't find Coffee Bean. Civil engineering students who can't even read building plans! Hehe. But actually, it's the floor plan that is confusing.

Delicious nasi lemak. But small portion. I'll eat two of this.

After Coffee Bean, we walked around OU coz I'm trying to burn the calories from the coffee and nasi lemak. When we're tired of walking, we had our lunch. So today all we ever did is EAT.
Bought the Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black (my fave) and Body Shop Papaya Lip Butter.
End of story.













2 comments:

K.I.T.A said...

berdate dengan Mr.Y rupanya

Nana said...

hehe...biase la..time cuti2 camni..